, in Agency Life, (1) Comments
Here at the agency we’ve gotten into the habit of blogging about Thanksgiving. I think it has a lot to do with having the opportunity to pause this week and reflect on the year while we get ready to visit with family and friends over the Thanksgiving Holiday. There certainly is no time to reflect after we are launched into the holiday season on Black Friday!
It amazes me how what I am thankful for changes each year. Here’s my Top 10 for 2011:
1. If I didn’t have my five-year-old granddaughter, I wouldn’t have anyone to play with. Thank you.
2. For my husband and family who understand that I am what I do. Thank you.
3. For the amazing people I work with. Your passion and creativity are beyond description. Thank you.
4. That no one was harmed during the burglaries. Thank you.
5. For the joy of working with great clients another year. Thank you.
6. To be chosen by new clients from among the gazillion choices available. Thank you.
7. For my dear friends near and far, thank you for the memories that we make every visit.
8. For my four, four-legged buddies who always are happy to see me, no matter what. Thank you.
9. For the Indians. If not for them I would not have the joy of counting my blessings. Thank you.
10. For all the possibilities of 2012. Thank you.